Harvest biologic concentration technology provides clinicians and physicians with key advantages:
- Generates biologic treatments without manual adjustments from patient to patient
- Produces concentrated, high-quality, injection-ready biologics with a simple operation
- Consistently creates a purified, stem-cell-rich product
Combined with the SmartPrep system Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate (BMAC®) Procedure Pack, the Harvest® SmartPrep® System automates point-of-care processing of biologics.
- Produces concentrated autologous biologics in less than 15 minutes processing time1
- Reduces the number of steps versus a manual method
- Simplifies training among multiple users
Designed to Reduce Risk of Contamination
The disposables used with some other BMA systems have design features that can increase the risk of contamination. Harvest process disposables incorporate resealable injection ports that can be aseptically disinfected prior to entry. The Harvest process disposable design reduces the opportunity for contamination of the final product.