Harvest® Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate (BMAC®) System Products and Accessories
Harvest BMAC procedure packs, combined with the Harvest® SmartPrep Multicellular Processing System, enable you to prepare a concentrated bone marrow aspirate (BMA) product with the highest stem cell concentration and yield when compared to five other systems, as shown by the data here.
The Harvest BMAC procedure pack includes a variety of high-quality tools you will need to conduct the procedure (excluding sterile gloves and heparin):
- A Harvest BMAC process disposable with proprietary technology designed to generate concentrated BMA
- A unique 11-gauge, 5-port aspiration needle with trocar and blunt tip stylet that helps maximize cell collection, available in 60 mL, 120 mL and 180 mL kits
- A 15-gauge BMA needle with depth stop (included in the 30 mL kit) used to aspirate bone marrow from sources including the vertebral body or the iliac crest
In addition to these tools, separate accessory products are also available:
- Unique tools that allow the following delivery options: topical spray system, liquid application systems and enriched bone grafts
- A Graft Delivery Pack (part no. 51449 or 51450) designed to facilitate pre-mixing of allograft, autograft or synthetic bone graft materials for application in an orthopedic surgical facility
Below is the full list of the Harvest BMAC procedure packs, process disposables and accessories.